News and Announcements
Online registration is now open!
1. Please visit www.eabaseball.ca to register online.
2. Payment can be made online or by cheque. Volunteer, Fundraising, and Jersey deposit cheques must be separate from the registration cheque, and there must be separate volunteer/fundraising/jersey deposit cheques for EACH PLAYER registered.
3. If paying by cheque, please mail your payment, along with your volunteer, fundraising, and jersey deposit cheques, to 9824A 44 Ave, Edmonton, T6E 5E5 . Please ensure that your registration, volunteer, fundraising and jersey cheques are all separate cheques.
PLEASE NOTE: Your child will not be placed on a team until we have received your payment for registration and all deposit cheques.
Cheques amounts: (all cheques are to be made out to EABA)
- Registration cheque – (varies per division) with present date
- Raffle – $100 – postdated to June 15
“A” level players
- Jersey – $100 – postdated to July 1
- Volunteer – $150 – postdated to July 1
- Jersey – $100 – postdated to August 1
- Volunteer – $150 – postdated to August 1
4. Cheques can also be dropped off at our in-person registration on January 29th and February 20th from 6:30 to 8:30pm at Millwoods Town Center.
5. We welcome you to come meet our board members and ask any questions you have about baseball and EABA, at our in-person registrations on January 29th and February 20th from 6:30 to 8:30pm at Millwoods Town Center.
We are looking forward to the 2019 Baseball seasons. See you all on the diamonds!
Camps are offered at the following levels:
Mosquito – born in 2008 or 2009
Peewee – born in 2006 or 2007
Bantam – born in 2004 or 2005
Midget – born in 2001, 2002 or 2003
Camps will be held at:
The Batting Cages (7121-104 Street)
Wednesdays: Jan 23 – Feb 27
Turf Training Centre (6829-59 Avenue)
Sundays*: Jan 27, Feb 3, 10, 24
All ages: 9-11am
*Lead by Matty McGee
Questions? Please email Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org